Hi again, Cinemaloopers!
We have sprung ahead here in the Northeast of the United States with our ‘Daylight Saving Time’, as spring is is here today. But you wouldn’t notice spring being around the corner with all these frequent snow storms and this week will still be very cold.
So, since I don’t have many snow hobbies outside of “Fat Biking’ and the occasional resort ‘Hot Tubbing’ in the ADK or the GRN mountains. I’ve packed in a good amount of movie theater time and streaming time.
Media Theme — Women’s Month.
So far, I have I have managed to complete the following off my list of female lead media:
- Hidden Figures – completed
- Annihilation – completed
- A Wrinkle In Time – completed
- Jessica Jones Season 2 – completed the entire season.
March 8th was International Women’s Day and to celebrate, I want to acknowledge the awesome and kickass ladies of Cinemaloop who are helping to make a great company and product.
- Vera (me) ~ Founder – Chief Visionary Officer
- Migle ~ Direct of Video and Digital
- Uwase ~ Marketing Manager
- Thaleia ~ Sr. Marketing Specials
- Noleen ~ Director of Communications and Branding
- Emily ~ Sr. Communications Specialist
- Marissa ~ Social Relation Manager and Correspondent
- Hieu ~ Developer
- Elaine ~ Developer
- Lucy ~ Developer
- Markette ~ Director of Media Outreach
- Seema ~ Software Project Manager
- Hollie ~ Sr. IOS Lead Developer
- Melissa ~ Designer
- Pooja ~ Designer
- Alkisti ~ Designer
- Kerri ~ Designer
- Archana ~ Sr. Node Lead Developer
- Subha ~ Sr. Fullstack Developer
They are an integral part of the company and the development of Cinemaloop SaaS technology platform. We cannot do it without them. We are so honored and proud to have excellent co-workers among us.
All the best and much more –
Ms. Vera O Newman
Founder Cinemaloop Inc.